Building robust and precise landing sensors for drones since 2016
Local Landing System
Lolas is a patented, precise, and robust system designed to secure the critical phases of multirotor takeoff and landing.
It works like a very precise relative GPS, providing the position of the drone relative to its landing platform, in a 150m radius with up to centimeter level accuracy.
- Local positioning system, enabling high precision, fully automatic approaches, take-offs and landings
- GNSS independent, all weather and visibility conditions positioning technology
- 2 sensors on drone, 4 sensors on ground with a redundant architecture
- Dissimilar positioning technologies : ultrasonic, radio and vision ToF fusion
- New generation based on 5 years of experience in drone autonomous landings
Our system, our expertise
Internest has developed LoLas entirely in-house, and therefore masters its sensors technologies and the system engineering development cycle. Based on our expertise, Internest offers two types of services :